Everything in Harmony
Symphony is a WiFi enabled comfort platform that’s unsurpassed in its ease of use, feature set and capability. Symphony marries the power of the Aurora controls in your GeoStar Geothermal System with the Aurora Weblink Router, giving you access to your comfort system from practically anywhere. Symphony is cloud-based so there’s no software to install and provides control over your entire geothermal system - not just the thermostat as in other ‘smart thermostat’ systems.
- View and control your geothermal system’s operation from anywhere using a laptop, smart phone or tablet.
- Remotely control temperatures and programs for up to 6 zones (requires the IntelliZone2 zoning system).
- Observe and track your unit’s energy use for the last 13 months.
- Provide equipment performance data to dealers for remote monitoring and diagnosis.
- Receive equipment alerts and service reminders (as well as your dealer) via email and texts.
This portal is exclusively for a GeoStar dealer and provides access to the unit over the web. The Technician portal is unprecedented in its ability to provide detailed data on any unit equipped with the Aurora WebLink (AWL) device. Our virtual AID Tool provides dealers online access to the same capabilities, interface and menus they’ve grown accustomed to in the physical AID Tool — making service familiar and easy.
The technician portal will aid troubleshooting by showing real-time graphical representations of the parameters commonly reviewed when troubleshooting a heat pump. The historical data tool shows more than 150 bits of data every 10 seconds for the unit. The technician can search for fault events and review detailed performance graphs prior to the lockout event to more easily diagnose issues.